Includes a 12-pack of 100mL (3.3-oz) bottles of 80% alcohol hand sanitizing liquid.
Need large quantities? Request a quote for a bulk order.
Note: The corn-based ethanol used to make this product may have a different odor compared to sanitizing liquids produced with isopropyl alcohol. In order to offer the purest product possible and to comply with WHO standards, we do not add additional ingredients or fragrances. The odor in this product dissipates within minutes of dispensing.
Active Ingredients: 80% ethanol alcohol by volume in an aqueous solution. Inactive Ingredients: Distilled Water, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Best dispensed from a spray bottle due to the highly liquid consistency.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Arbor Apothecary's products are manufactured in an FDA-registered medical facility. A registered facility must provide evidence to the FDA that they have identified potential hazards with the products being produced in that facility, are implementing preventative controls to address those hazards, and are monitoring the performance of the controls to ensure that they are effective. A registered facility must also show that they are in compliance with State, local, county, tribal, or applicable non-Federal medical device safety laws. The FDA also inspects and enforces regulations at these facilities.